Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Our client is currently seeking a 2nd Shift CNC Machinist. The CNC Machinist will be responsible for overseeing and troubleshooting CNC machines to ensure conformity. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Operate and perform optimal CNC machine functions.
- Create and maintain electronic and paper documentation on CNC set-up.
- Adjust and program machinery performance to meet specifications and requirements.
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function.
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality.
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly.
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications.
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result.
- Keep work area and tools clean and adhere to workplace safety standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Previous experience working as a CNC machine operator required.
- Excellent organizational & interpersonal skills are needed.
- Must be able to multi-task in a high demand environment.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.