Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Commercial Property Manager. The Commercial Property Manager will be responsible for overseeing various properties, and managing all day to day maintenance and operations. This is a full-time, permanent position. The candidate must be available for on-call responses when needed.
- Ensure that all buildings are proactively inspected to prevent maintenance from being necessary.
- Interact with tenants at building locations.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual property reporting.
- Work as an administrator to distribute notices, review leases, and enforce all location rules and regulations.
- Field calls from tenants and service companies.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with contract vendors.
- Prepare and track all budgets for planning purposes.
- Oversee all forms of maintenance both routine and non-scheduled.
- Assist with the preparation and implementation of property improvements.
- Manage the maintenance staff.
- Associate’s Degree is required.
- 5 years of experience working in property management is required, with 2 years of experience in commercial.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- RPA designation is highly preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.