Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Corporate/Commercial Real Estate Associate. The Corporate/Commercial Real Estate Associate will be responsible for drafting, negotiating, and overseeing all business and real estate transactions, including: purchase/sale agreements, mergers/acquisitions, various contracts, and IP law. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Draft, negotiate, and close complex commercial contracts including: License Agreements, Master Services Agreements, Statements of Work, Sourcing Agreements, and RFP Responses.
- Support legal teams and departments (Sales, Finance, Operations..) in complex commercial contracting matters.
- Monitor and provide guidance on applicable laws.
- All real estate legal issues of commercial properties (title/deed transfers)
- Negotiate, draft, and close purchase and sales agreements.
- Handle other corporate contractual matters as needed.
- A Law Degree from an Accredited University is required.
- A license to practice law in NYS is a must.
- 3-6 years of experience in corporate/commercial real estate is required.
- Must have strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.