Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Commercial Transactional Attorney. The Commercial Transactional Attorney will be responsible for drafting, negotiating, and overseeing all business transactions, including: RE acquisitions, contracts/contract law, and intellectual property law. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Draft, negotiate, and close complex commercial contracts including: License Agreements, Master Services Agreements, Statements of Work, Sourcing Agreements, and RFP Responses.
- Communicate legal/commercial contract advice to legal team and clients.
- Draft and develop templates and contractual provisions.
- Support legal teams and departments (Sales, Finance, Operations..) in complex commercial contracting matters.
- Monitor and provide guidance on applicable laws.
- A Law Degree from an Accredited University is required.
- A license to practice law in NYS is a must.
- 3+ years of related experience is required.
- Must have strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.