Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Project/Planning Engineer to join their team. This is a full-time, permanent position. Ability to travel to sites and meetings up to an hour from the Capital Region is required.
- Attend community board meetings to strategize and plan project implementations.
- Talk and work closely with communities to ensure their project needs can be met.
- Prepare and assist comprehensive and master plans.
- Create generic environmental impact statements.
- Develop zoning regulations and land use ordinates based on state codes.
- Develop and collaborate on various plans using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Open Space/Recreation Plans
- Community Development
- Main Street & Downtown Revitalization
- Waterfront Revitalization
- Write grants for the administration and management team.
- A degree in environmental planning or related field is required.
- 5+ years of related experience is required.
- Must be a skilled public presenter with excellent verbal and written communication.
- Must have experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.