Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Superintendent focusing on environmental projects. The Superintendent – Environmental will be responsible for coordinating all teams and overseeing all project at a construction site. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Work with the foreman and crews on site to ensure all roles are filled.
- Supervise all production and communicate goals to teams.
- Develop a SSHASP.
- Coordinate all scheduling to ensure timely completion of all project goals.
- Ensure the site is productive and safe.
- Work with union Bargaining Agents when necessary.
- Adhere to all OSHA regulations and safety standards.
- Oversee all day to day operations involving materials, equipment, and labor.
- Analyze blueprints and interpret costs of jobs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering is required.
- 10+ years of experience in heavy civil and environmental construction, with 3+ years of supervisory experience.
- Valid driver’s license is required for travel between sites.
- Strong leadership and communication skills are required.
- Must have an attention to detail.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.