Our client is currently seeking a Consulting Software Engineer with experience supporting, systematizing and enhancing mission-critical software and deployments on internal and in web services. This is a full-time, contract, remote position.
- Develop code, test, restore and produce documentation for applications and troubleshoot when needed.
- Collaborate with engineering and staff to manage specs and documentation.
- Provide communication I.T technical and business domain proficiencies.
- Assist in the improvement of current applications as needed.
- Locate and asses issues regarding API development, web application, and complex data structures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Programming or related field is required.
- 4+ years of experience as a software developer is required.
- Must have full web-stack experience as well as experience writing and modifying SQL and other similar functions.
- Experience with AWS cloud-native and CI/CD pipeline is required.
- Experience using Java8, Spring 4/5, Spring Boot 1/2, JHipster and other Java technologies.
- Familiarity with MVC/MVVM/MV software designs and Git and Gitflow is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must be self-motivated and possess strong leadership skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.