Location: Amsterdam, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Controller. The Controller will be responsible for owning all of the company’s accounting operations and methodologies. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Oversee all of the company’s finances including planning, controls, management, and long term planning.
- Manage the staff in the financial department, including evaluation and training.
- Seek out cost saving opportunities for the organization, and implement subsequent policies.
- Oversee the development of all budgets.
- Ensure all company and governmental policies and procedures are followed.
- Analyze company financials and present findings to management.
- Oversee all internal audits.
- Work cross departmentally to prepare financial statements for the auditing process.
- Take charge of all reporting, auditing, and statement preparation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required.
- 3+ years of management experience required.
- Must be comfortable completely taking charge of the company’s finances.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Familiarity with financial regulations and operations necessary.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.