Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Corporate and Commercial Transactions Associate to join their well-respected firm to work closely with corporate clients and assist them with their legal needs. This is a full-time, permanent position, with an excellent benefits package and a fast-track to partnership.
- Draft and review contracts and other legal documents, including but not limited to those relating to mergers and acquisitions, forming entities, real estate, and general transactional work.
- Assist with the negotiation of transactions between clients.
- Review contracts and risks and advise clients with legal recommendations and strategies.
- Meet with clients and advise them on regulations and compliance laws.
- Juris Doctor and NYS Bar Admittance is required.
- 5+ years of experience practicing commercial transaction law is required.
- Exceptional contract drafting skills are a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to perform multiple tasks at the same time.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.