Location: Schenectady, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Corporate Attorney. The Corporate Attorney will be responsible for working in a senior capacity within the firm. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Organize and close acquisitions, asset purchases, joint ventures, loan transactions, mergers, and private equity purchases.
- Draft and review documents such as contract agreements, licenses, etc.
- Work with clients and assist them with their business needs.
- Foster relationships with clients new and old.
- Support fellow attorneys within the firm.
- Active NYS Bar admittance is required.
- 5+ years of experience in corporate law is needed.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are needed.
- Ability to transfer book of business is a plus.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.