Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Corporate Attorney to join their practice. The Corporate Attorney will work for corporate clients and assist them with their legal needs. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Draft and put into action all legal framework including wills, trusts, estates, and more.
- Assist clients in reducing tax payments on estates.
- Prepare court documents for proceedings on a case by case basis.
- Assist clients and advise them on regulations and compliance laws.
- Keep up to date on the latest estate laws and regulations.
- Law Degree from an accredited university is required.
- NYS licensed JD is required, LLM is highly preferred.
- 2+ years of experience practicing corporate law is needed.
- Must have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Must have extensive knowledge in tax and business law.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.