Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Corporate Transactions Attorney who will be responsible for drafting, negotiating, and overseeing transactions. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Handle all legal processes including compliance matters, agreements, transactions, lawsuits, etc.
- Review contracts and risks and advise clients with legal recommendations and strategies.
- Construct, draft and assess reports, contracts and other legal documents as needed.
- Assist with the negotiation of transactions between clients.
- Monitor and provide guidance on applicable laws.
- Juris Doctor and NYS Bar Admittance are required.
- 4+ years of related experience is required.
- Must have strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.