Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a CPA/ Tax Manager who will be specializing in financial and tax planning services. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Prepare and analyze reports.
- Manage ledger reconciliation and handle accounts payable/receivable.
- Customize financial plans for clients and develop plans and budgets relating to their needs.
- Counsel clients on existing financial issues and offer recommendations.
- Perform audits regularly to ensure accuracy in documents.
- Manage, organize and update accounting records as needed.
- Review and make conclusions on risk analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
- CPA is required.
- Experience in tax and financial planning is preferred.
- Must be knowledgeable with accounting software as well as MS Excel.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.