Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Creditor’s Rights Attorney with solid experience handling creditor rights litigation. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Provide a complete range of services necessary to represent the interests of creditors.
- Offer advice regarding federal and state regulatory compliance and lender liability.
- File lawsuits on our clients’ behalf.
- Collect debts from individuals or businesses.
- Settle disputes between two or more creditors trying to collect money from a client.
- Advise their clients in the complexities of bankruptcy laws and counsel them in reducing their debt load by liquidating assets and paying creditors.
- Work on the side of creditors, attempting to extract as much money owed as possible from their debtors.
- Must have experience in foreclosure, bankruptcy, and related litigation.
- 5 years of foreclosure experience & current NY license in good standing required.
- 1 year of experience in litigation preferred.
- Must be able to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced environment, and travel.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.