Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Customer Care Representative who will be responsible for providing assistance to team members and providers regarding programs, policies, and procedures. This is a full-time, contract to hire position.
- Handle and process all incoming calls questions and inquiries and refer leads to Sales Team.
- Provide customer service to internal and external customers.
- Research and communicate information regarding coverage and payments when necessary.
- Resolve customer administrative concerns and report escalated problems if needed.
- Assist with business retention activities regarding customer coverages.
- HS Diploma/GED required.
- 1 year of customer service experience or combination of education and experience is required.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills as well as computer savvy.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.