Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Customer Service Associate to join their team who will provide quality customer service, manage all orders and assist other departments as needed. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Answer all incoming customer call and email requests.
- Input all customer orders in the database.
- Assist office administration, sales representatives and sales manager with administrative and clerical duties when needed.
- Provide customers with high-quality customer service through timely, accurate, and courteous responses.
- Follow-up on inventory throughout the delivery process as necessary.
- 2+ years of experience in customer service, hospitality or communications is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry is required.
- Ability to multitask with strong attention to detail is required.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Eager to learn and grow within the company.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.