Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative with call center experience. The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for answering phone calls on benefits, claims, and member services. They will also be assisting the customer service team with data entry. This is a full time, contract position.
- Respond to customer inquiries and complaints in a call center environment.
- Gather information and performs research in order to resolve customer issues.
- Provide appropriate options for issue resolution.
- Assess customer needs and inform them of available products and services.
- Monitor calls for priority and escalate calls as necessary for issue resolution.
- Prepare workload tracking reports and ensure time and input quality.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Associate’s Degree is required.
- Previous call center experience is required.
- Experience in health care/customer service is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.