Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Data Analyst/BI Developer. The Data Analyst/BI Developer will be responsible for delivering quality reports for State and Federal Agencies. This is a full-time, contract to hire position.
- Work closely with functional teams to understand requirements to ensure data quality
- Collaborate and develop standards and processes using a variety of BI applications
- Support continuous improvement and automation in BI solutions
- Support client data exchange and integration needs through technical expertise
- Develop models and create templates to ensure timely and accurate deliveries
- Produce AdHoc reports based on business needs
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field is required.
- 6+ years of industry experience with DataStage ETL tool is required.
- 3+ years of experience with a BI tool (Cognos is preferred).
- Experience writing complex SQL queries, SQL PL procedures in IBM DB2 environment.
- Strong understanding of OLAP business intelligence applications and UNIX/LINUX operating systems.
- Strong understanding of reporting and database environments, processes, and associated applications.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.