Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking an organized Data Entry Clerk. The Data Entry Clerk will be responsible for electronically inputting information into an electronic system, as well as managing and updating a database. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Receive and subsequently enter any new data into company records.
- Update the database as necessary and run reports when needed.
- Develop, edit, and format PDF files for company records.
- Track incoming mail physically and electronically and assist in processing and coordinating responses.
- Take on file management and updating projects.
- Scan, file, and copy documents as needed.
- Associates Degree is required, preferably in Business.
- 1+ year(s) of experience in an administrative capacity is needed.
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office Suite is required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Must be able to work comfortably to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must be able to work both independently and as a member of a team.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.