Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Database Administrator. The Database Administrator will be responsible for database maintenance and troubleshooting. This is a full-time, contract to hire position.
- Resolve database issues for transaction processing systems.
- Lead database design, performance, and implementation processes.
- Install and test upgrades.
- Assist with project estimates for database activities.
- Provide guidance and training to new personnel.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field is required.
- 9+ years of database administration experience.
- Must be knowledgeable in SQL coding, Erwin tools, and Websphere.
- Must be willing to provide evening and weekend support as needed.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.