Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for updating and implementing a comprehensive social media/marketing plan that increases visibility and accessibility of company via online, print, and public communication. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Create and publish social media content on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Announce and promote company special events online and in local print advertisements.
- Create effective promotional marketing materials.
- Maintain and update the company website through WordPress.
- Optimize the website for SEO/SEM.
- Brainstorm, write, and publish engaging blog posts.
- Represent the company at networking events.
- Maintain the company’s online presence and listings.
- Keep track of key performance indicators and statistics to report to management.
- Provide general technical troubleshooting as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, or another relevant field is required.
- 3+ year(s) of digital marketing, content marketing, or social media marketing experience.
- Must be knowledgeable on WordPress.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Must be comfortable with and/or willing to learn the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Demonstrated experience advertising using social media platforms is needed.
- Must be able to work independently and as a member of a team.
- The ability to work effectively between multiple projects to meet deadlines is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.