Location: Amsterdam, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Director of Clinical Services who will be responsible for the overall administration of the clinical staff and nursing team. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Align personnel and resources in support of company goals.
- Ensure compliance with applicable Federal, State, and local laws.
- Identify and implement effective strategies to enhance financial and organizational performance.
- Oversee the recruitment and retention of employees.
- Manage the supervision of clinical staff and evaluate performance.
- Lead quality assurance performance improvement processes.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing is required. Master’s Degree is preferred.
- 5+ years as a practicing registered nurse and management experience is required.
- License to practice in NYS as a registered professional nurse is required.
- Ability to travel to offsite meetings, partner facilities, and patients’ homes is required.
- Hospice and Palliative Care certification is preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.