Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Director of Finance. The Director of Finance will be responsible for leading the financial trajectory of the company through risk and performance analysis. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Continually stay aware of the company’s financial position to proactively prevent any issues from occurring.
- Oversee and configure finance IT system.
- Supervise and sets goals for all finance and accounting teams.
- Manage and administer audit and other internal processes.
- Maintain and develop client relations.
- Create monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
- Adhere to financial laws and procedures.
- Record and analyze company’s revenue and expenses.
- Develop company’s annual operating budget.
- Ability to forecast and analyze costs and budgets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is required.
- 5+ years of experience in a supervisory or managerial role is required.
- Must be proficient in QuickBooks
- Skills in accounting, budgeting, and analysis are preferred.
- Strong time management and planning skills are required.
- Capacity to prioritize and multi-task is required.
- Ability to explain intricate financial information in way that is understood by other individuals is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.