Location: Northampton, MA
Our client is currently seeking a Director of Health and Support Services who will report to the Executive Director and assist with managing, coordinating, and oversee the operation of all Nursing staff. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Assist and coordinate with the executive director on a daily basis.
- Oversee residents are well-managed on a daily basis.
- Manage and control the budget for appropriate departments.
- Handle the hiring process as well as termination as needed.
- Assist with the on-call schedule when necessary.
- Assist with training, and evaluate work performance of nursing staff.
- Submit reports and maintain statistics when needed.
- Attend meetings, workshops, and seminars to stay up to date in the nursing and long-term care fields.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Healthcare or related field is required. Associate’s degree with 7+ years of management experience is accepted.
- Must be a certified RN in the state of Massachusetts.
- 5+ years of experience in the health care industry is required.
- Must have 3+ years of experience with geriatric residents.
- Must have a working knowledge of federal regulations within the industry.
- Ability to supervise efficiently and delegate work as needed is required.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.