Location: Lee, MA
Our client is currently seeking a Director of Nursing Services. The Director of Nursing Services will be responsible for the overall supervision of nursing care in the facility. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Directs all phases of the nursing service to ensure complete and competent nursing care for residents.
- Establishes and reviews policies, programs, and procedures.
- Conducts conferences with nurses to plan, interpret, and review policy, programs, and procedures.
- Oversees the activities of all nursing service personnel.
- Conducts pre-employment interviews and terminations.
- An RN degree in the state of MA is required.
- A CPR certification is a must.
- 5+ years of related experience is required.
- Must have the ability to delegate and communicate effectively.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.