Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Director of Senior Housing. The Director of Senior Housing will be responsible for ensuring all locations are operating as efficiently as possible in both operations and finance. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Conduct regular inspections of all locations to ensure they are safe and maintained as needed, and make recommendations.
- Determine all maintenance and upkeep is being done efficiently and effectively.
- Coordinate with the Finance Department to set operating and annual budgets, and plan capital spending.
- Develop and implement operating policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and assist all marketing and advertising initiatives.
- Develop monthly summaries and reports of properties.
- Assist with employee initiatives including hiring, termination, performance reviews, and professional development.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- 5+ years of managerial experience in property asset management / operations are needed.
- Strong leadership skills are required to manage and coordinate with team members.
- Must be able to problem solve and think on their feet.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.