Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Disability Support Representative. The Disability Support Representative will be responsible for interacting with customers regarding their disability policy. This is a full-time, contract to hire position.
- Place and receive calls from customers regarding their disability policy.
- Discuss upgrades and cross sell to existing customers over the phone.
- Develop and analyze reports of performance and goals to review with management.
- Identify opportunities to increase sales and discuss with management.
- Reach out to customers regarding transactions that are in process yet not complete.
- Become familiar with the companies suite of products and services available.
- Associate’s Degree is required in Business, Marketing, or another relevant field.
- 1+ year(s) of experience in customer service, preferably in the insurance industry is needed.
- Current NYS Life, Accident, & Health License is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required, particularly on the phone.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.