Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an E-Commerce Manager who will manage daily promotions, merchandise and product launches on their e-commerce website. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Strategize and implement e-commerce product launches and promotions.
- Evaluate site metrics to improve conversion rate and additional revenue.
- Handle product tagging and site architecture.
- Collaborate with the development team to optimize site across all browsers.
- Research new e-commerce features and other back-end developments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, mathematics or engineering is required.
- 4+ years of experience with website management is required. E-commerce sites preferred.
- 2+ years of experience evaluating, developing and applying online retail initiatives.
- Experience managing a high-functioning team is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.