Location: Plattsburgh, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Electrical Design Engineer to join their team. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Create CADD drawings and specifications for power distribution, data, commercial building construction, waste/wastewater processes, and site development.
- Prepare electrical calculations.
- Research and stay up to date with codes, applicable standards, regulations, and procedures for electrical engineering.
- Communicate and work closely with staff, clients, and contractors.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering is required.
- 1+ years of experience using AutoCAD or Revit is required.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- P.E license is highly desired.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.