Location: Plattsburgh, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Electrical Project Engineer. The Electrical Project Engineer will be responsible for assisting with electrical estimation and planning for infrastructure projects. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Devise plans for power distribution and electricity for new building projects.
- Develop initial design concepts in CAD.
- Perform calculations and prepare construction documents.
- Coordinate with the engineering staff in addition to contractors and clients to devise the right plan.
- Ensure all plans are compliant with building codes and ordinances.
- Work with clients to gain knowledge and better understand their objectives and needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering is required.
- 3 years of experience in electrical engineering on infrastructure projects is needed.
- Must be proficient in AutoCad.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.