Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Enterprise Applications Manager. The Enterprise Applications Manager will be responsible for maintaining a credit union’s cores system, which is set up through Symitar. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Maintain a small team dedicated to analyzing, troubleshooting, and maintaining the core system.
- Manage all aspects of the core system including operations and maintenance.
- Work with management to address any necessary issues.
- Organize any projects that involve core system changes, including reconversions.
- Oversee any quality assurance standards, and ensure they are met.
- Manage the core systems team, including training and support.
- Work with third parties to update and maintain the system.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems, or Computer Science is required.
- 4 years of experience working as an Application Development Manager or in a similar position is required.
- 2 years of supervisory experience is needed.
- Strong leadership and communication skills are a must.
- Must be able to balance multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.