Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Environmental Law Attorney. The Environmental Law Attorney will be responsible for representing clients in a broad range of land use, environmental, energy, and water matters. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Work with clients on various issues regarding land, environmental, energy, and water matters.
- Draft and review legal documents as needed.
- Assist clients in understanding laws and regulations related to their specific situation.
- Assist with and carry out legal research for the betterment of the firm.
- Stay on the forefront of industry best practices.
- Develop strong business relationships with clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field, and graduation from an ABA-accredited law firm and an active Bar membership
- 3+ years of experience working in environmental law is required.
- Must have a strong understanding of all related laws and regulations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must be able to handle multiple assignments at once.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.