Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Equipment Installation Technician who will handle completion of installs and various service calls by both residential and commercial clients related to audio/video, home theater, cable television, satellite and kitchen appliances. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Set-up and install of Satellite/Cable systems, pulling cabling through walls/ ceilings, mounting TV’s, etc.
- Set-up sound systems using both wired and wireless components.
- Set-up one-room to multi-room systems with little to no supervision/assistance.
- Set-up wireless routes/network switches.
- Perform pre-wire and retro-wire standards and practices.
- Travel within a 2-hour radius of Latham to assist residential and commercial clients with their indoor/ outdoor service needs.
- High School diploma/GED is required.
- 2+ years of experience in audio/video, and electrical, installation and repair is a must.
- Ability to work in a hands-on environment and resolve issues independently.
- Must be tech-savvy and a quick learner.
- A valid NYS license is required, a company vehicle is provided.
- Standing, bending, and kneeling is required for long periods at a time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.