Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an ETL Developer. The ETL Developer will be responsible for providing business intelligence and data warehouse solutions. This is a full-time, contract to hire position.
- Analyze and determine the best methods in extracting and loading data.
- Collaborate and develop standards and processes for ETL design flows and data integration.
- Develop ETL solutions using data warehouse design practices.
- Create and test various program codes and other technical documentation.
- Support continuous improvement in Data Warehouse solutions and processes.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field is required.
- 5+ years of industry experience with Data Warehouse and related applications.
- 3+ years of experience with data warehouse solution designs and developing ETL solutions.
- Strong understanding of OLAP business intelligence applications and UNIX/LINUX operating systems.
- Strong understanding of reporting and database environments, processes, and associated applications.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.