Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant. The Executive Administrative Assistant will be responsible for assisting with communications, filing, scheduling, projects, and other administrative support tasks. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Maintain a calendar including appointments, meetings, conferences, teleconferences, travel and more.
- Draft correspondence, letters, and documents, and prepare reports.
- Become familiar with company policies and procedures, and see to their administration and adherence.
- Schedule and plan travel for meetings, conferences, company dinners, and corporate functions.
- Work with hotels to communicate reservations and accommodations.
- Develop travel agendas and itineraries for travel events.
- Oversee the distribution of all company mail, faxes, and communications.
- Process and file documents such as purchase orders and wire payments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or another relevant degree is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience providing administrative support is required.
- Knowledge or experience in manufacturing is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Strong communication and organizational skills are required.
- Must be able to work between multiple tasks concurrently to meet deadlines.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.