Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant. The Executive Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support to the VP.
- Provide direct support to the VP and assist in managing various projects.
- Respond to e-mails, draft schedules, and assist clients with all inquiries.
- Schedule and plan travel for meetings, conferences, company dinners, and corporate functions.
- Maintain and update the VP’s calendar with all lunches, conference calls, meetings, etc.
- Prepare correspondence, documents, and presentations.
- Work with hotels to communicate reservations and accommodations.
- Ensure company office supplies are restocked when necessary.
- Prepare for monthly and annual events.
- Develop travel agendas and itineraries for travel events.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings.
- Ensure all office supplies are stocked.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years of executive-level administrative support experience required.
- Must possess effective organizational, analytical, and oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi task between multiple projects and ensure they all meet deadlines is needed.
- Excellent grammar, spelling, and punctuation are essential.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Must be comfortable with using WebEx and Survey monkey.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.