Location: Troy, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant who will be responsible for providing administrative support to the President. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Provide direct support to the President and assist in managing various projects.
- Respond to e-mails, draft schedules, and assist clients with all inquiries.
- Schedule and plan travel for meetings, conferences, and corporate functions.
- Maintain and update the President calendar as needed.
- Prepare correspondence, documents, and presentations.
- Ensure company office supplies are restocked when necessary.
- Prepare for monthly and annual events.
- Develop travel agendas and itineraries for travel events.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 5+ years of executive-level administrative support experience required.
- Must possess effective organizational, analytical, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and ensure all projects meet deadlines is required.
- Must have excellent grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.