Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Executive Director to manage all operations. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Oversee and administer daily operations, services, and programs of the association.
- Administers fiscal operations, financial reports, and all accounting functions.
- Conduct campaigns to recruit and retain members.
- Facilitate marketing and public relations programs.
- Represent the company at events.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field is preferred.
- Administrative experience in financial and daily operations management is required.
- Experience in sales, marketing, and public relations are required.
- Excellent communication skills, including public speaking, are required.
- 20% travel.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.