Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Facilities Project Manager. The Facilities Project Manager will be responsible for performing in-house and outsourced master planning. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Work closely and effectively with community
- All 3D modeling, Sketch-Up, and AutoCAD to support design concepts
- Final space layouts for rehabilitated spaces in various office locations
- Schedule and estimate the cost and timing of projects
- Plan and manage building spaces
- Develop standards and guidelines for projects
- Present reports and lead project planning meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Interior Design, or related field is required.
- 3+ years of experience in a related team-based professional setting.
- AutoCAD, Google Sketch-Up, and other 3D modeling software experience are required.
- Must be able to present a portfolio of current writing and sketching.
- Must address the ability to work with a culturally diverse population in the application.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.