Location: Amsterdam, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Field Nurse Manager. The Field Nurse Manager will be responsible for supporting the planning, coordination, and implementation of patient care. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Collaborate with Director of Clinical Services regarding new patient assignments, staff visits, and scheduling.
- Intake referrals for admission process.
- Mentor staff during field visits; providing clinical support, medical record review, and feedback.
- Collaborate with Home Health Aide Scheduler regarding assignments.
- Collaborate with local agencies providing patient/family care in coordination with all care services.
- Handle site preceptor activities for all levels of care.
- Participate in IDT care planning activities.
- A Nursing Degree is required.
- An RN license in NYS is required.
- 2-4 years of RN experience providing clinical/direct patient care.
- Hospice experience is preferred.
- Experienced computer skills; including inter-agency emails and data entry systems.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.