Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Field Project Engineer. The Field Project Engineer will be responsible for troubleshooting various technological systems for clients, and overseeing projects to bring about solutions. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Handle initial meetings with clients to determine their needs and troubleshoot any problems.
- Devise plans on a case by case basis for clients to resolve their technological problems.
- Keep in contact with clients throughout the process to keep them up to date on the status.
- Document any changes made to company infrastructure and software to leave with clients.
- Prepare all necessary materials to hand off to the customer support team after a project is finished.
- Acquire and maintain all technical certifications based on management and vendor needs.
- Perform technical analysis for subsystem components and/or software to verify design effectiveness and other requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or another relevant field is required.
- 5+ years of applicable, professional experience required.
- Excellent experience installing, updating, and troubleshooting various technological programs, particularly with a focus in Office 365.
- Experience working with Autotask CRM is highly preferred.
- Valid Driver’s license and private transportation needed for travel to meet with clients.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.