Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Firm Administrator. The Firm Administrator will be responsible for providing timely and proactive management of the organization’s office environment. This is a full-time, permanent position that must be on call in addition to normal business hours.
- Provide support services to ensure an effective experience with the organization.
- Manage and maintain calendars by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and teleconferences.
- Coordinate staff meetings and organize team events.
- Work with other departments to ensure all work processes run smoothly.
- Take charge of company benefits and their administration such as healthcare, open enrollment, 401K, FMLA, etc.
- Manage projects and delegate duties when necessary to ensure all projects are complete on time.
- Act as the point of contact for the office space and equipment.
- Assist in the onboarding process for new employees.
- Performs other job related duties as required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- 10+ years of experience working in an administrative capacity, with at least 5 years at a mid-size firm is needed.
- Must have knowledge of standard office management practices & procedures.
- Exceptional Microsoft Office Suite skills are needed, and must be knowledgeable on TABS software.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills needed.
- Must be a team player who is self-motivated, independent and highly organized.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively perform under pressure and deliver on requests under extremely tight deadlines.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.