Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Our client is currently seeking a First Year Associate who has been recently admitted to practice in New York State. The candidate will work closely under the guidance and direction of Senior Partner in general law practice. This is a full-time, permanent position and an excellent opportunity for individuals starting their professional legal career.
- Assist Senior Partner in various areas of law including but not limited to; Civil Litigation, Trust and Estates, Real Estate Law, Disability and Traffic Law.
- Provide private citizens or businesses with legal advice.
- Build relationships with long-standing clients.
- Represent clients in court and negotiations.
- Develop strategies to settle cases.
- Prepare documents, gather research and other duties as needed.
- A Law Degree from accredited University is required.
- Must have current license to practice law in NYS.
- Experience equivalent to first-year Associate is a must.
- Excellent research, and verbal communication skills.
- Must have attention to detail.
- Must be eager and interested in learning various areas of law.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.