Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Fixed Income Credit Analyst. The Fixed Income Credit Analyst will be responsible for analyzing, monitoring, and reporting on credits in assigned sectors. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Underwrite and actively monitor credit exposures.
- Identify any relative trading opportunities and minimize credit losses.
- Provide assistance to the investments team on special projects.
- Work with investment analytics to develop and maintain desk tools and systems.
- Communicate with upper management regarding any industry related developments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics is required.
- 3+ years of credit experience with financial institutions is needed.
- MBA or CFA is highly preferred.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel financial modeling skills are required.
- Must be knowledgeable on Bloomberg API.
- Experience with Capital IQ or Aladdin is a plus.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.