Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Front Desk Receptionist. The Front Desk Receptionist will be responsible for performing a variety of administrative and clerical office support tasks such as greeting guests, answering phone lines, and carrying out other various duties. This is a permanent position with full time and part time opportunities available.
- Open and/or close the facility efficiently.
- Greet guests with professionalism and enthusiasm.
- Collaborate with staff and management to assist company growth and development.
- Answer any inquiries from guests over the phone with good etiquette.
- Generate and complete any necessary paperwork.
- Keep track of all scheduled appointments.
- Ability to be a flexible team player.
- High School Diploma or GED Required.
- 1+ year(s) of experience in customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment by utilizing strong multi-tasking and time management skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.