Location: Albany, NY
Our client is looking to fill a Front Desk Receptionist position as soon as possible. The role will be responsible for performing a variety of administrative and clerical office support tasks such as greeting guests, answering phone lines, and carrying out other various duties. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Respond to inquiries, identify customer needs, and direct them to the appropriate personnel.
- Answer phones on a multi-line telephone system.
- Greet guests coming into the office.
- Ensure all office equipment as appropriately maintained.
- Keep track of all schedule conference room meetings.
- Distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- Track all voicemails and faxes, and distribute the messages.
- At least 1 year of work experience as a receptionist/administrative assistant in a fast paced office environment are required.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Must possess advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software, particularly Microsoft Outlook.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment by utilizing strong multi-tasking and time management skills is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.