Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Full Stack Developer. The Full Stack Developer will be responsible for translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. The developer needs to be a self-starter and have excellent communication skills. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- CSS pre-processors
- Libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- API design and development
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- RESTful Services
- Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx, ISS, etc.
- Frameworks related to their server-side language of choice like: Express.js, Ruby on Rails, CakePHP, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other relevant degree strongly preferred.
- 4+ years of related experience is required.
- Strong ability to collaborate and communicate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Excellent programming skills to optimize application effectiveness.
- Solid understanding of mobile web development and cross-platform compatibility.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.