Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Fund Accounting Manager. The Fund Accounting Manager will be responsible for coordinating all daily operations related to funds. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Prepare the fund portion of quarterly financial statements.
- Oversee the distribution of all capital calls to partners.
- Assist with the general ledger.
- Understand the terms of all contracts and agreements, and how they affect the organization.
- Fill out all necessary forms for all fund related matters.
- Communicate with partners, and distribute to them any owed capital.
- Coordinate all investment packages and portfolios, and ensure they are processed.
- Provide support during audits.
- Train and coach team members as needed.
- Stay up to date on all current trends, rules, and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is required, Master’s Degree is highly preferred.
- 5+ years working in accounting with supervisory experience is required.
- CPA License is highly preferred.
- Must have experience working with forecasting and budgeting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a strong leader with the ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.