Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Accounting Manager. The Accounting Manager will be responsible for coordinating all daily operations related to funds. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial statements.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly budgets.
- Provide support during audits.
- Manage a staff of 5.
- Train and coach team members as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is required, Master’s Degree is highly preferred.
- 5+ years working in accounting with supervisory experience is required.
- CPA License is highly preferred.
- Must have experience working with forecasting and budgeting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Must be a strong leader with the ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.