Location: Schenectady, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Development Assistant who works for charitable and voluntary organizations and maximizes funding from donors. This is a full-time, three-month temporary position.
- Collaborate with the fund development manager in developing income-generating activities.
- Assist with planning of a benefit gala.
- Research donors when needed.
- Draw reports of the systems using multiple filters.
- Enter gifts and bio information.
- Assist with reporting and data management requests when needed.
- 3 years of experience is required.
- Must be social media savvy.
- Event experience is preferred.
- Must have excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Donor database such as DonorPerfect.
- Experience with silent and live auctions is a plus.
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.