Location: Schenectady, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Fundraising Coordinator. The Fundraising Coordinator will be responsible for managing campaigns, attracting donations and working with sponsors. This is a full-time, contract position lasting 3 – 6 months.
- Coordinate all fundraising activities and campaigns.
- Oversee fundraising campaigns through direct mail and e-mail.
- Maintain current donors and develop plans to bring in new donors.
- Present on the progress of fundraising activities to management.
- Work with old and new corporate sponsors for fundraising events.
- Maintain donor correspondence regarding donations and event invitations.
- Manage all digital and print fundraising campaign materials.
- Associate’s Degree is required.
- Must have previous fundraising experience.
- Excellent organizational skills are required.
- Must be able to track and meet deadlines for separate projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.