Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Partner Level Healthcare Attorney. The Partner Level Healthcare Attorney will be responsible for cases regarding regulatory compliance and other healthcare related matters. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Draft and review legal documents such as contract agreements, licenses, etc.
- Work with clients and assist them with cases related to Stark, anti-kickback, and fraud laws.
- Foster relationships with clients in the public, private, and non-profit healthcare sectors.
- Represent clients before federal and state regulatory agencies.
- Support fellow attorneys within the firm.
- Active NYS Bar admittance is required.
- 2+ years of experience in law is needed.
- Ability to transfer book of business is required.
- Previous experience representing healthcare companies/agencies is a plus.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are needed.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.