Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Heavy Equipment Manager. The Heavy Equipment Manager will be responsible for managing service operations. This is a full-time, permanent position. This position requires the ability to work overtime and be on call when needed.
- Extensive knowledge of diesel engine, electrical, hydraulic, suspension, transmission, and brakes for navigating and troubleshooting.
- Maintain a clean, well-organized, profitable work center for employees
- Maintain and implement current knowledge of applicable laws and safety regulations for compliance
- Schedule all service work for internal customers
- Lead team with a positive “can-do” attitude
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- 5+ years of heavy equipment industry experience or trade school degree is required.
- Must be comfortable using MS Office.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.